Ready to up your game? Take on Level 2 of our dressmaking course where you'll learn more sophisticated garments and techniques. You won't need to shop for clothes anymore!
In this course, you will get to choose 4 out of 6 of the garments below:
- Magnolia Blouse - Learn how gathers / frills are made that can be applied on sleeves and hems
- Niko Pants - Make a wide-legged pants with front pockets. Understand how to measure and sew crotch curves
- Stacey Blouse - Learn how get a perfect fit on a blouse using darts
- Circle Top (poly/rayon) - Learn how to work with soft polyester / rayon in this butterfly-sleeve top
- Avery Tee (knit) - This unisex t-shirt can be made for both kids and adults. Learn how sleeves are sew onto knits.
- Dylan Dress (knit) - You can make this three-quarter sleeve dress fitted or flare. Learn how to adjust and alter the pattern for a fit that's perfect for you.
Total Duration : 27 - 28.5 hours (depending on projects selected).
Hours per class: 2 hours
Date & Time: Available sessions below. Do contact us to check on availability before booking. Classes need to be booked at least 2 days before.
- Wednesday @ 10am / 1pm / 3.30pm
- Thursday @ 10am / 1pm / 3.30pm
- Saturday @ 10am / 1pm / 3.30pm
Price: RM1390, includes all fabric, materials and usage of tools.
*This special package is a Member's Only special. If you're not a member yet, please add the Membership (RM10/yr) to your cart together with this course: https://www.makershabitat.com/products/membership
Member discount or other promotions cannot be applied on this class. If promo code is used during purchase, the difference will be charged upon confirmation of class, else, purchase will be denied.
**The Dressmaking Level 2 course is valid for 6 months from date of purchase.
Please read our full T&Cs before purchasing - http://www.makershabitat.com/pages/terms-conditions