Please note that we will not be able to process any orders for new classes or sewing supplies during the full lockdown (FMCO), except for sewing supplies marked with the sticker "Lockdown Mart". All orders received during the total lockdown will be processed once the lockdown restrictions are eased. Thank you for your understanding.
Ready to up your game? Take on Level 2 of our dressmaking course where you'll learn more sophisticated garments and techniques. You won't need to shop for clothes anymore!
In this course, you will get to choose 4 out of 6 of the garments below:
- Magnolia Blouse - Learn how gathers / frills are made that can be applied on sleeves and hems
- Niko Pants - Make a wide-legged pants with front pockets. Understand how to measure and sew crotch curves
- Stacey Blouse - Learn how get a perfect fit on a blouse using darts
- Circle Top (poly/rayon) - Learn how to work with soft polyester / rayon in this butterfly-sleeve top
- Avery Tee (knit) - This unisex t-shirt can be made for both kids and adults. Learn how sleeves are sew onto knits.
- Dylan Dress (knit) - You can make this three-quarter sleeve dress fitted or flare. Learn how to adjust and alter the pattern for a fit that's perfect for you.
Total Duration : 27 - 28.5 hours (depending on projects selected).
Duration of Online Class: 1 hour
Time & Date: Please note that all classes are held online. Sessions available every Monday - Friday:
- 2pm - fully booked
- 3pm - fully booked
- 4pm - fully booked
- 5pm - fully booked
**Note: All weekend sessions are fully booked at the moment. Please do not purchase this class if you can't attend a weekday class. Thank you.
Price: RM1390, includes all fabric, materials and usage of tools.
*This special package is a Member's Only special. If you're not a member yet, please add the Membership (RM10/yr) to your cart together with this course: https://www.makershabitat.com/products/membership
Member discount or other promotions cannot be applied on this class. If promo code is used during purchase, the difference will be charged upon confirmation of class, else, purchase will be denied.
**The Dressmaking Level 2 course is valid for 6 months from date of purchase.
Please read our full T&Cs before purchasing - http://www.makershabitat.com/pages/terms-conditions