Learn how to sew today and you would be making your own #memade clothes in no time!
Our dressmaking learning series will take you from zero to dressmaking-hero in a flash.
Here's what you will learn:
- Machine Sewing 101 - An introduction class for newbies to learn how to setup and operate a sewing machine
- The Nora Blouse (woven cotton) - Get started on your very first garment with this simple blouse with a tie-back sash as you master sewing straight lines and learn how to use a serger.
- The Olive Tank (woven cotton) - The perfect top for our tropical weather! Learn how to construct a sleeveless wardrobe essential and finish the curves with bias tape.
- Poppy Blouse (woven cotton) - Take a step into the world of sewing patterns! Learn how to understand and work with a standard sewing pattern, and make adjustments according to your bespoke body. Learn techniques on how to give your garments a professional finish.
- Weekender Dress (stretchy cotton) - Time to level up and learn how to work with knits! Learn how to properly set up your home sewing machine to sew knit fabric and make a super comfy dress that's not just for the weekends.
Total Duration: 24 hours
Duration of Online Class: 1 hour
Time & Date: Please note that all classes are held online during CMCO. Daily sessions available:
Price: RM1189 (regular price RM1330), includes all fabric, materials and usage of tools.
*This special package is a Member's Only special. If you're not a member yet, please add the Membership (RM10/yr) to your cart together with this course: https://www.makershabitat.com/products/membership
Member discount or other promotions cannot be applied on this class. If promo code is used during purchase, the difference will be charged upon confirmation of class, else, purchase will be denied.
**The Dressmaking Level 1 course is valid for 6 months from date of purchase.
Please read our full T&C before purchasing - http://www.makershabitat.com/pages/terms-conditions