Learn how to sew today and you would be making your own #memade clothes in no time!
Our dressmaking learning series will take you from zero to dressmaking-hero in a flash.
Here's what you will learn:
- Machine Sewing 101 - An introduction class for newbies to learn how to setup and operate a sewing machine
- The Nora Blouse (woven cotton) - Get started on your very first garment with this simple blouse with a tie-back sash as you master sewing straight lines and learn how to use a serger.
- The Everyday Skirt (woven cotton) - Time to make your own skirt! With an elasticated waistband, this casual skirt will sharpen your sewing precision basic drafting knowledge.
- Poppy Blouse (woven cotton) - Take a step into the world of sewing patterns! Learn how to understand and work with a standard sewing pattern, and make adjustments according to your bespoke body. Learn techniques on how to give your garments a professional finish.
- Weekender Dress (stretchy cotton) - Time to level up and learn how to work with knits! Learn how to properly set up your home sewing machine to sew knit fabric and make a super comfy dress that's not just for the weekends.
Total class hours: 25 hours. Select the time and date from the Event Calendar. We are also flexible to work according to your availability.
Price: RM1250 (regular price RM1380), includes all fabric, materials and usage of tools.
*This special package is for members only. Member discount or other promotions cannot be applied on this class. If promo code is used during purchase, the difference will be charged upon confirmation of class, else, purchase will be denied. Membership is at RM10/year, you can sign up here http://makershabitat.com/pages/membership
**The Dressmaking Level 1 course is valid for 6 months from date of purchase.
Please read our full T&C before purchasing - http://www.makershabitat.com/pages/terms-conditions