Dressmaking Course - Level 1
Class duration: 25 hours
Learn how to sew today and you would be making your own #memade clothes in no time!
Our dressmaking learning series will take you from zero to dressmaking-hero in a flash.
Here's what you will learn:
- Machine Sewing 101 - An introduction class for newbies to learn how to setup and operate a sewing machine
- The Nora Blouse (woven cotton) - Get started on your very first garment with this simple blouse with a tie-back sash as you master sewing straight lines and learn how to use a serger.
- The Everyday Skirt (woven cotton) - Time to make your own skirt! With an elasticated waistband, this casual skirt will sharpen your sewing precision basic drafting knowledge.
- Poppy Blouse (woven cotton) - Take a step into the world of sewing patterns! Learn how to understand and work with a standard sewing pattern, and make adjustments according to your bespoke body. Learn techniques on how to give your garments a professional finish.
- Weekender Dress (stretchy cotton) - Time to level up and learn how to work with knits! Learn how to properly set up your home sewing machine to sew knit fabric and make a super comfy dress that's not just for the weekends.
Total class hours = 26 hours. Select the time and date from the Event Calendar. We are also flexible to work according to your availability.
Price: RM1250 (regular price RM1380), includes all fabric, materials and usage of tools. This course is only for members. Join our membership for RM10/year. More information on our membership benefits here.
* If students are unable to complete their project within the class hours, they can continue finishing their project on a sew by the hour basis of RM50/hour.
* Classes purchased are valid for 6 months from the date of purchase. *
* Cancellation or rescheduling must be made 24 hours in advance or the class will be forfeited. *