The Poppy Blouse is a relaxed woven blouse with kimono sleeves, ideal for a put-together look that’s comfortable and effortless.
Together we’ll learn how to:
- Read a sewing pattern
- Transfer the pattern onto the fabric the right way
- Construct a garment from beginning to end
- Finish the insides of the garment with the serger
- Use interfacing for dressmaking
- Alter the sewing pattern for sizing and fit
For garment classes, you'll need to pick up and pre-wash the fabric before the workshop.
All materials and tools are included in this workshop - just bring yourself :)
Class duration: 7.5 hours (hours can be split to a few sessions)
Date & Time: Flexible according to your schedule. Adult classes are available during the times below. Do contact us to check on availability before booking. Classes need to be booked at least 2 days before.
- Tue - Fri, 9.30am - 12.30pm & 1.30pm - 3.30pm
- Sat, 9.30am - 11am & 2.30pm - 5pm
- For alternate times, do contact us to inquire
Fee: RM340 (Members: RM323)
*Please read our full T&C before purchasing - https://www.makershabitat.com/legal/terms---conditions