The Poppy Blouse is a relaxed woven blouse with kimono sleeves, ideal for a put-together look that’s comfortable and effortless.
Together we’ll learn how to:
- Read a sewing pattern
- Transfer the pattern onto the fabric the right way
- Construct a garment from beginning to end
- Finish the insides of the garment with the serger
- Use interfacing for dressmaking
- Alter the sewing pattern for sizing and fit
For garment classes, you'll need to pick up and pre-wash the fabric before the workshop.
All materials and tools are included in this workshop - just bring yourself :)
Total Duration: 7.5 hours
Duration of Online Class: 1 hour
Time & Date: Please note that all classes are held online during CMCO. Daily sessions available:
Fee: RM340 (Members: RM323)
*Please read our full T&C before purchasing - http://www.makershabitat.com/pages/terms-conditions