This workshop is for newbies - you don't need any sewing experience! Both kids and adults can sign up for this workshop. You'll learn how to properly set up and operate a computerised sewing machine and make a pleated face mask with filter pocket in just 2 hours.
Open to all adults and children 8 and above.
All materials and tools and provided in this workshop - just bring yourself :)
Total Duration: 2 hours
Date & Time: Available sessions below. Do contact us to check on availability before booking. Classes need to be booked at least 2 days before.
- Sunday @ 10am / 1pm / 3.30pm
- Monday @ 10am / 1pm / 3.30pm
- Tuesday @ 10am / 1pm / 3.30pm
- Wednesday @ 10am / 1pm / 3.30pm
- Thursday @ 10am / 1pm / 3.30pm
- Saturday @ 10am / 1pm / 3.30pm
Fee: RM120 (Members: RM114)
*Please read our full T&C before purchasing - http://www.makershabitat.com/pages/terms-of-service