Machine Sewing 101
Planning to buy a sewing machine? This is the class for you! You'll learn the ins and outs of a modern computerised machine (Brother FS101 or A80).
If you have your own machine and need help figuring out, you can contact us for a private class where you can bring your own machine.
You will learn how to:
- Use the right needle size
- Fill a bobbin
- Thread a machine
- Change foots
- Sew a straight line and turn corners
- Adjust stitch length and needle position
- Try out decorative stitches
Class duration: 1 hour
Date & Time: Flexible according to your schedule. Adult classes are available during the times below. Do contact us to check on availability before booking. Classes need to be booked at least 2 days before.
- Tues @ 9.30am / 10.30am
- Thurs @ 9.30am / 10.30am
- Saturday @ 9.30am / 11am / 1.30pm / 2.30pm / 3.30pm / 4.30pm
- For alternate times, do contact us to inquire
Fee: RM60 (Members: RM57)
*Please read our full T&C before purchasing - https://www.makershabitat.com/legal/terms---conditions