Machine Sewing 101
Find the sewing machine intimidating? So did we! Till we got our hands on a modern sewing machine. Since then, we can’t stop sewing! This workshop will get you acquainted with a computerised sewing machine and teach you how to set one up and operate it in just an hour.
You will learn how to:
- Use the right needle size
- Fill a bobbin
- Thread a machine
- Change foots
- Sew a straight line and turn corners
- Adjust stitch length and needle position
- Try out decorative stitches
This class is a starting point for someone completely new to sewing or someone who needs a refresher after a long break from sewing.
If you have your own machine and need help figuring out, you can contact us for a private class where you can bring your own machine.
Class duration: 1 hour
Date & Time: Flexible according to your schedule. Adult classes are available during the times below. Do contact us to check on availability before booking. Classes need to be booked at least 2 days before.
- Tue - Fri, 9.30am - 12.30pm & 1.30pm - 3.30pm
- Sat, 9.30am - 11am & 2.30pm - 5pm
- For alternate times, do contact us to inquire
Fee: RM60 (Members: RM57)
*Please read our full T&C before purchasing - https://www.makershabitat.com/legal/terms---conditions