Learn how to sew clothes for your little ones! No sewing experience needed to get started. You'll learn the basics of using a sewing machine, dressmaking foundations and finishing techniques for children's garments. Sizes available for kids ages 3 - 10.
Here's what you will learn:
- Machine Sewing 101 - An introduction class for newbies to learn how to setup and operate a sewing machine
- Little Everyday Skirt - Get started on your very first garment with this basic skirt that's a staple in every wardrobe. Learn how to work with measurements so you can custom make this for anyone.
- Adik Shorts - Take a step into the world of sewing patterns! Learn to construct another wardrobe staple while you learn about the foundations of pants-making.
- Picnic Top - Create this sleeveless top that is perfect for our tropical weather! Learn how to sew bias tape to create contrasting trims.
- Dandelion Dress - Make a dress that's perfect to twirl in! Learn how to create gathered ruffles the quick and easy way.
Total Duration: 17 hours
Duration of In-Person Class: 2 hours per session
Duration of Online Class: 1 hour per session
Time & Date: No available slots for immediate purchase. Join our Waiting List to be informed of the next available slot: https://www.makershabitat.com/pages/waiting-list
Price: RM889 (regular price RM1000), includes all fabric and materials. Please bring your own sewing kit or purchase one here.
*This special package is a Member's Only special. If you're not a member yet, please add the Membership (RM10/yr) to your cart together with this course: https://www.makershabitat.com/products/membership
Member discount or other promotions cannot be applied on this class. If promo code is used during purchase, the difference will be charged upon confirmation of class, else, purchase will be denied.
**Package is valid for 6 months from date of purchase.
Please read our full T&C before purchasing - http://www.makershabitat.com/pages/terms-conditions