If you're crazy about bags (like us), this package is just for you! Start with a basic tote bag and move up to make a bucket bag. At the end of it, you'll have a bag for every occasion.
No experience in sewing required at all ;)
Here's what you will learn:
- Machine Sewing 101 - An introduction class for newbies to learn how to setup and operate a sewing machine
- Reversible Tote Bag - Your first handmade project that will help you get used to sewing straight lines.
- Zippered Pouch - Learn how to insert a zip and use interfacing, both are basic essentials to sewing.
- Megan Clutch - Learn how to use heavy weight interfacing and insert in magnetic closures
- Louise Tote Bag - Make a structured bag with outer slip pockets and inner zippered pocket
- Brooklyn Bucket Bag - Learn the different uses of light and heavy-weight interfacing, attaching bag hardware and making your own straps
Total class hours: 24.5 hours
Date & Time: Available sessions below. Do contact us to check on availability before booking. Classes need to be booked at least 2 days before.
- Wednesday @ 10am / 1pm / 3.30pm
- Thursday @ 10am / 1pm / 3.30pm
- Saturday @ 10am / 1pm / 3.30pm
Price: RM1,049 (regular price RM1,255), includes all fabric, materials and tools.
*This special package is a Member's Only special. If you're not a member yet, please add the Membership (RM10/yr) to your cart together with this course: https://www.makershabitat.com/products/membership
Member discount or other promotions cannot be applied on this class. If promo code is used during purchase, the difference will be charged upon confirmation of class, else, purchase will be denied.
**The Bagmaking course is valid for 6 months from date of purchase.
Please read our full T&Cs before purchasing - http://www.makershabitat.com/pages/terms-of-service