The Poppy Blouse is a relaxed woven blouse with simple sleeves that extend from the bodice, ideal for a put-together look that’s comfortable and effortless.
Together we’ll learn how to:
- Read a sewing pattern
- Transfer the pattern onto the fabric the right way
- Construct a garment from beginning to end
- Finish the insides of the garment with the serger
- Use interfacing for dressmaking
- Alter the sewing pattern for sizing and fit
For garment classes, you'll need to pick up and pre-wash the fabric before the workshop.
All materials and tools are included in this workshop - just bring yourself :)
Total Duration: 7.5 hours
Duration of In-Person Class: 2 hours per session
Duration of Online Class: 1 hour per session
Time & Date: No available slots for immediate purchase. Join our Waiting List to be informed of the next available slot: https://www.makershabitat.com/pages/waiting-list
Fee: RM340 (Members: RM323), includes all fabric and materials. Please bring your own sewing kit or purchase one here.
*Please read our full T&C before purchasing - http://www.makershabitat.com/pages/terms-conditions